Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

3rd day of fun!


Having a great time!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
Another day filled with lots of fun!

Our activities today revolved around food! We first went to the Fonti Farm to check out how they make yogurt, and even got some free samples of a yummy honey yogurt! Yum!

Then off to some place that sells muesli and nuts, just before we headed off to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory!!! Daddy gave me lots of free little chocolate buttons to eat, and even saw how they make some of the chocolate behind this great big viewing window. Did I mention the free chocolate buttons?!?!?

They had a nice lawn area at the back with lots of trees, and I had fun just running around and rolling around the lawn with Mummy and Daddy!

The highlight of the day was having lunch at a place called the Bootleg Brewery where Mummy and Daddy went to when they were on their honeymoon, they had this great big playground and nice lawn area at the back, and we had a nice lunch sitting outside and Daddy and I mucked about on the lawn without our shoes on, and Daddy let me ride around on his back while I was munching on my sandwich!


Peek-a-boo!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
I was exhausted by the end of lunch so Mummy and I napped on the way in the car as Daddy drove us back to our cottage, and got carried from the car to bed for my usual nap. Afterwards, the nice man from the farmstay took all of us to the neighbouring dairy farm to show us where the milk in our bottles come from... and boy was I surprised that they don't come from the supermarkets! :)

More home-made pizza on our last night here, and I think Daddy is a bit sad that tomorrow we'll be heading home from our holiday, but it has been such a great holiday that it'll be hard to leave tomorrow... *sniffle*

Oh, and it's Max's birthday today! Happy Birthday my dear little dog! So glad that you can join us for this great holiday, and hope you had a great time so far as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home