Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Happy Daddy Day!


Happy Daddy Day!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It's Daddy day today! Mummy is still not well so I spent most of the day being looked after by Daddy which is great seeing it's Daddy's day today... :)

No bank was going to issue a 12 week old girl with a credit card so I couldn't get him anything... *grumble* so I decided to be an extremely good girl today for Daddy! I slept in until about 7am this morning which is like a record for me! And then drank all the milk he game me, and slept until about 11. Drank more milk (all of it again!) and had a nice bath and was put to bed. This time I wasn't tired cos I slept heaps, but decided to lie in bed and talk to myself for a while, then slept again til 4, where I was fed, and was treated to a walk with Daddy and Max!

Hope you had a good day Daddy, and once midnight comes round I'd be the little terror again... teehee... and hope Mummy feels better tomorrow after getting more rest tonight! Get better soon Mummy! Daddy and I have been praying for you to get better so I'm sure you'll feel much better tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home