Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Milestones...


Lazy Saturday Afternoons...
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
This week was a big week of milestones for me! I turned 12 weeks on Monday, and this week was my first week away from home... *sniffle*

Mummy returned back to work this week, and I miss her so... but I look forward each day to seeing her after work which makes evenings all the more special now! :) Oh and I get to see Daddy as well, but I'm used to seeing him only in the evenings and weekends for a while already... *tee hee*

Another milestone is that I've decided to make Mummy and Daddy's life easier this week and sleep through the night! Yes, it's true! Daddy wakes me for my final feed at 10-11 at night, then I sleep til the morning at 6:30 when I get woken up to be driven to Nai Nai's house to spend the day there. And this weekend I've been sleeping from my 10pm feed at night til 8am in the morning, and wake up so refreshed that I just lie in bed and giggle to myself, which seems to please Mummy and Daddy! They are hoping that I keep this up, but we shall see... :)

Yesterday the weather was so nice that we decided (well, Mummy and Daddy decided...) that we should venture outdoors for an adventure. We all went for a nice long walk to the foreshore and it was my first outing there and it was nice. Got some fresh air and sun, and even napped for the first bit fo the walk, then grumbled a bit on the way home, but got back to sleep after I got home.

Nai Nai and Yei Yei is leaving on their trip tomorrow, and I'll miss them heaps... *sob* but I hope that they have a wonderful trip to the Holy Land, and I'm looking forward to their return when they can tell me all about all the sights and experiences during their trip!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home