Christmas Eve Fun!
It's Christmas Eve today, and Nai Nai and Yei Yei came over for dinner to celebrate the festivities!
Before they came over, we went over to our neighbours place to deliver their Christmas pressies, and got to look around their place as well! It was weird cos it was set up almost the same, except it's the mirror image of our house! It was sooo confusing for someone as wee as I...
Mummy made some a roast chicken, pumpkin and potatoes, and Nai Nai brought some turkey and other stuff. I got to join in the dinner cos I got my own seat on top of the dining table and got to see everyone stuffing their faces! :)
After dinner I got to open up my presents from Nai Nai and Yei Yei early as they were there, and I ripped the wrapping off, only to be confronted with this blue monkey thing which freaked me out a bit at first so I had a little cry... *sniffle* After Mummy showed me what it was and how it worked, I was less frightened of it, but I'm still rather suspicious of it...
It runs around, turns around, stops then make monkey sounds, and I'm meant to chase it and when I hit it, it runs off again waiting for me to catch it! Just you wait Monkey Boy! When I start crawling, I'm going to be chasing you around and whacking you silly! :)
Only one more sleep to go before my first Christmas and more presents!
Before they came over, we went over to our neighbours place to deliver their Christmas pressies, and got to look around their place as well! It was weird cos it was set up almost the same, except it's the mirror image of our house! It was sooo confusing for someone as wee as I...
Mummy made some a roast chicken, pumpkin and potatoes, and Nai Nai brought some turkey and other stuff. I got to join in the dinner cos I got my own seat on top of the dining table and got to see everyone stuffing their faces! :)
After dinner I got to open up my presents from Nai Nai and Yei Yei early as they were there, and I ripped the wrapping off, only to be confronted with this blue monkey thing which freaked me out a bit at first so I had a little cry... *sniffle* After Mummy showed me what it was and how it worked, I was less frightened of it, but I'm still rather suspicious of it...
It runs around, turns around, stops then make monkey sounds, and I'm meant to chase it and when I hit it, it runs off again waiting for me to catch it! Just you wait Monkey Boy! When I start crawling, I'm going to be chasing you around and whacking you silly! :)
Only one more sleep to go before my first Christmas and more presents!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home