My First Christmas!
Mummy and Daddy woke me up early this morning to open presents! Although I think they wanted to feed me early and put me back to sleep as we had to go to church for the Christmas service this morning as we were lighting the Advent candle this morning... Yay!
Daddy and Mummy gave me this huge present and I had fun with the bow on the present, although I think I was meant to open the present instead. It was this toy which I could drop some plastic balls with animals in it, and they would spin around. Boring! I'll just play with my gold bow until I work out how to play with this new toy... tee hee!
I also got this cool pots and pans toy that plays music and lights up from Aunty Grace, and some lovely clothes from Uncle Basil, Aunty Agnes and Marc in Singapore.
After my morning nap, we headed for the Christmas service and it was quite fun going up to the front with Mummy and Daddy to light the Advent candle. I was even wearing my brand new pretty denin dress that Aunty Agnes got me for Christmas! We saw Uncle Mike and Aunty Emily and they gave me a present! It was a Winnie the Pooh Christmas ornament! My first Christmas ornament! Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunty Emily, it's really special and I'll cherish it for years to come!
At dinner time, we went over to Po Po and Gong Gong's place for dinner, and Aunty Hui and Uncle Colly prepared a wonderful dinner for all of us, and yes... I got more pressies! Some clothes from Aunty Hui, a summer blanket from Po Po and Gong Gong, a Christmas bear from Uncle Colly, and a cool horse toy from Uncle Dave! It was like my favourite toy cat, with similar rings and legs for me to chew on! :)
I also got this cool Tupperware toy from Uncle Ming, Aunty Lillian and my cousins in New Zealand. Daddy tells me that he played with the same toy when he was little, and it hasn't changed after all these years! How cool is that? Hopefully this means that when I get stuck trying to play with it Daddy can help me out...
All this present opening and excitment is all too tiring for my first Christmas so I'm off to sleep and hopefully I can make my way through playing with my new stuff tomorrow when things settle down a bit...
Daddy and Mummy gave me this huge present and I had fun with the bow on the present, although I think I was meant to open the present instead. It was this toy which I could drop some plastic balls with animals in it, and they would spin around. Boring! I'll just play with my gold bow until I work out how to play with this new toy... tee hee!
I also got this cool pots and pans toy that plays music and lights up from Aunty Grace, and some lovely clothes from Uncle Basil, Aunty Agnes and Marc in Singapore.
After my morning nap, we headed for the Christmas service and it was quite fun going up to the front with Mummy and Daddy to light the Advent candle. I was even wearing my brand new pretty denin dress that Aunty Agnes got me for Christmas! We saw Uncle Mike and Aunty Emily and they gave me a present! It was a Winnie the Pooh Christmas ornament! My first Christmas ornament! Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunty Emily, it's really special and I'll cherish it for years to come!
At dinner time, we went over to Po Po and Gong Gong's place for dinner, and Aunty Hui and Uncle Colly prepared a wonderful dinner for all of us, and yes... I got more pressies! Some clothes from Aunty Hui, a summer blanket from Po Po and Gong Gong, a Christmas bear from Uncle Colly, and a cool horse toy from Uncle Dave! It was like my favourite toy cat, with similar rings and legs for me to chew on! :)
I also got this cool Tupperware toy from Uncle Ming, Aunty Lillian and my cousins in New Zealand. Daddy tells me that he played with the same toy when he was little, and it hasn't changed after all these years! How cool is that? Hopefully this means that when I get stuck trying to play with it Daddy can help me out...
All this present opening and excitment is all too tiring for my first Christmas so I'm off to sleep and hopefully I can make my way through playing with my new stuff tomorrow when things settle down a bit...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home